RE: Screen readers IRC channel

Some additional information that may be useful...

The following page has information on IRC at W3C:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC

You can join the #screenreaders channel using the W3C IRC web UI:
Irc://irc.w3.org/screenreaders

Note that the web UI is usable with a screen reader, but has some issues.

If you use an IRC client, then join this network using this command:
/server Irc.w3.org:6667

Then join the channel using this command:
/join #screenreaders

Léonie.