Meetting summary for Authoring Practices Task Force on 5 December, 2016

Following is a brief summary of the 20-minute meetting of the Authoring Practices Task Force on 5 December, 2016.

1. Objective: finish all work for next public working draft by end of day on Friday, 9 December, 2016.
* Coordination of changes to master is important.
* Please give Matt a heads-up to any changes in plans.

2. This week is focused primarily on editorial reviews.
* Matt will be making editorial consistency changes throughout the guide and on example pages.
* If anyone else has WIP, we could have merge conflicts to resolve. Let's try to avoid that.
* Jon will be updating checkbox to latest template/code style; Matt will wait till Friday to review that one.
* James will work on updating accordion example page (issue 67) ; Matt will wait till that is merged before looking at that page.

3. Presentation role and children presentational sections:
* Before start of business on Tuesday, Matt will push these sections and assign review issues.
* Jon and Ann will provide review by end of day Wednesday so Matt can make corrections and close issues on Thursday.
* As usual, broader review is welcome.

4. examples/common.css:
* Jon making update to fix alignment of lists in tables.
* will raise PR today.
* matt will merge tonight so changes are in place while people are conducting reviews during the rest of the week.

If I missed anything, please let me know.

Thank you to everyone who has been submitting code and providing reviews.  I believe we are on our way to a guide that will bring a tremendous amount of new value to the community.

Matt