Re: (Draft) Accessibility in CSS proposal from APA

Hi, Rossen:

I expect your room is the logical choice, as I expect your room will be
larger. However, we have one key participant who needs to participate
remotely. Will you have telephone access to Webex in your room?

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net