Re: ARIA TPAC Meeting to discuss Javascript Accessibility API

Echoing Dominic's response here:

If you have general questions, a reply to the thread is sufficient, or compile the list for an ARIA or TPAC follow-up.

If you have specific technical concerns or edits, use the GitHub issue list. Please scan the existing issues (only a few dozen at the moment) to see if your comment has been raised already.

If you have a proposed feature or enhancement request, please read the inclusion criteria for the 1.0 release.
http://a11y-api.github.io/a11y-api/spec/#inclusion