From: Gunderson, Jon R [mailto:jongund@illinois.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 2:29 PM
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: APG treeview examples ready for review

Here are the direct links to the 4 treeview examples:

https://rawgit.com/jongund/aria-practices/treeview/examples/treeview/treeview-1a/treeview-1a.html

https://rawgit.com/jongund/aria-practices/treeview/examples/treeview/treeview-1b/treeview-1b.html

https://rawgit.com/jongund/aria-practices/treeview/examples/treeview/treeview-2a/treeview-2a.html

https://rawgit.com/jongund/aria-practices/treeview/examples/treeview/treeview-2b/treeview-2b.html

Jon

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@illinois.edu<mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>>
Date: Monday, August 29, 2016 at 11:54 AM
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org<mailto:public-aria@w3.org>>
Subject: APG treeview examples ready for review

Here is a link to my copy of the APG with links (after “Example" header) with the 4 tree view examples:

https://rawgit.com/jongund/aria-practices/treeview/aria-practices.html#TreeView<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__rawgit.com_jongund_aria-2Dpractices_treeview_aria-2Dpractices.html-23TreeView&d=CwMGaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=REZD8fc2AwufInstfW3L5jSLVS8bjZtAodDOhat7yAI&m=8ngmHPF5bsRc6jhCKTz8kxxBsa75qVNnwX7by4pSdBg&s=B-kjOG9kuxqiTu3tM8kQP9vma8jv9yIhxgyKo_9FpgM&e=>

NOTE: The table is used to highlight the differences between the tree view examples

Jon

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D.
Coordinator
Accessible IT Group
Disability Resources and Education Services
College of Applied Health Sciences

E-mail: jongund@illinois.edu<mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>
WWW: http://disability.illinois.edu/academic-support/aitg

Thank you for your compliance.