Re: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 Role Landmark

I would also argue that, today, navigating a web page should be by regional landmarks first. They create a table of contents for the page and we advise all IBM developers to ensure all content is contained within a landmark. This way content is not orphaned. To that end a form should be treated as a landmark and should appear in the table of contents used for navigation by ATVs.

We are way beyond one off landmarks (just a form) and starting with heading navigation today.

Rich
Rich Schwerdtfeger