Re: aria-rowspan, aria-colspan, aria-colindex,aria-colcount, aria-rowindex, aria-colcount, figure (Action 2102)

I must be missing something, but if rows and cells cannot be missed from
the DOM, then what is a point of aria-colindex and aria-rowindex? the
browser could compute indexes on his own.
Alex.