Re: ACTION-2107: proposal for Revised aria-details description

I under your concern Birkir, but I certainly hope not.

aria-details is a description and aria-errormessage is an error notification. We should not have to deal with that conflict.  aria-describedby and aria-details are both forms of descriptions.

If it becomes a problem I will circle back. I would rather the platform people not mess that delineation up.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger