RE: APG TF request for help providing guidance on summary/details and aria-details

Hi Matt,

There are two resources I would like to point you to:

First is the http://www.diagramcenter.org

Here through a grant from the Department of Education, we have created a
content model  called Diagrammar, which provides an XML mechanism to provide
a variety of ways to provided extended descriptions. The idea is to
transform this to HTML. We continue to look at this for ways to improve.

An example of this is at:
http://diagramcenter.org/47-example-xml.html

There is also a sample EPUB on the Diagram Center website. We believe we
should convert this to use the aria-details fairly soon.

Second, NCAM received an NSF grant several years ago to help people to learn
how to create image descriptions. This is at:
http://ncam.wgbh.org/experience_learn/educational_media/stemdx/intro

Let me know more about what you need.

Best
George