Re: aria-rowspan, aria-colspan, aria-colindex,aria-colcount, aria-rowindex, aria-colcount, figure (Action 2102)

Hi.

Iirc there's a problem to make the accessible table interface to
reflect aria- values as they can be used to create not-yet-loaded
grids, see Jamie's concern [1]. I think that's why we expose them as
object attributes and group position in IA2.

Joanie, what is your thinking on this issue, since ATK and IA2
shouldn't be different on this?

Note, the spec says to map aria-rowspan and aria-colspan into IA2
table interface, they should be mapped into object attributes instead.

Thanks.
Alex.

[1] https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/accessibility-ia2/2015-June/001913.html