Re: ACTION-2053: Authentication is important but...

>From today's APA discussion I'm of the understanding that the user makes
the decision after the web page presents a menu of alternatives to
choose from.

So, we are discussing making a request for an Accessibility Impact
Statement that would ask that methods supporting a sufficient variety of
methods be offered in order to cover all accessibility
concerns--something like that.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200