Re: [SVG] graphics-doc role should be graphics-document (ARIA has avoided inconsistent abbreviation)

We were initially using g- as the prefix, but decided it was too cryptic.
gfx- is interesting but it isn't shorter to say out loud, and only slightly
shorter to type.

Might as well go with graphics-document.  It's not something you're going
to be typing all the time, so clarity and memorability should be more
important the number of characters.

I'm not hearing any objections, so I'll make the changes when I'm doing
some edits to the specs over the next few days.  I made a GitHub issue to
remind me: https://github.com/w3c/aria/issues/356

~Amelia