From: "Schnabel, Stefan" <stefan.schnabel@sap.com>
To: Fred Esch/Arlington/IBM@IBMUS, Rich Schwerdtfeger
            <richschwer@gmail.com>
Cc: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>, James
            Craig <jcraig@apple.com>, ARIA Working Group
            <public-aria@w3.org>, SVG-A11y TF <public-svg-a11y@w3.org>
Date: 04/29/2016 10:00 AM
Subject: RE: [SVG] graphics-doc role should be graphics-document (ARIA
            has   avoided  inconsistent abbreviation)

Due to the close relationship
https://www.w3.org/TR/graphics-aria-1.0/#graphics-doc with role=”document”:

Application and document are currently treated as landmarks in AT.

Should it be possible to use landmark navigation to navigate to elements
with role=“graphics-document”? With other words,
is “graphics-document” besides from being ARIA structure related intended
to have landmark properties, too?

If so, the long format would reflect that more properly.

- Stefan