RE: Password role proposal: Freedom Scientific response

There is. We should require appropriate interoperability before ARIA 1.1
exits CR. It may be something new, but we should include screen readers
within the interop requirement - not because we're trying to protect against
misinterpretation, but because an AT is a non-negotiable part of the
technology stack required to make ARIA viable.

Léonie.

--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem