Re: SVG labelling issue with ARIA

But won't the redundant aria-labelledby override the native labelling
mechanism so when browsers implement the multi-lingual title switch it
will require removing that aria-labelledby? Or does SVG work differently
so the native mechanism takes precedence over the aria-labelledby?

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065