RE: ARIA Implementation Testing agenda item for ARIA call this week

Hello Cynthia,

I too don't have C# or Python skills.

Thank you.

From: Cynthia Shelly [mailto:cyns@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 1:48 AM
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger; Gunderson, Jon R; John Jansen; John Foliot;
Rakesh Paladugula; suman.damera@deque.com; Joanmarie Diggs
Cc: ARIA Working Group; public-aria-test@w3.org
Subject: RE: ARIA Implementation Testing agenda item for ARIA call this week

Microsoft is planning to do MSAA, but not IA2. Someone should be able to
build on top of that. It's a couple days of straightforward coding to build
one of these.

Rakesh and Suman,

Do you have C# or Python skills? Our stuff is written in C#, and I believe
Joanie is doing the ATK one in Python.

Here's the github

 <https://github.com/MicrosoftEdge/A11y>
https://github.com/MicrosoftEdge/A11y

A kickoff call would be great, but I don't think we should block on that,
given the time zone differences.