Re: Setting up a W3C teleconference for the Testing Group

Hi Jon -

On 23/06/2016 2:58 PM, Gunderson, Jon R wrote:
> Michael,
>
> What do I have to do to reserve the webex for a conference call?
Let me know time and duration and I'll set it up. Also whether it's a
one-off or recurring.

> What IRC channel should we use for conference calls?
I suggest #aria-test.

> Just use the ARIA issue tracker for assigning issues and action items?
Yes. There is a product for ARIA 1.1 testing:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/track/products/25
So just associate actions and issues with that product. You can do that
in the web interface, or with the IRC command "trackbot, associate
action-## with product-25". I just set up trackbot in the #aria-test
channel for that to work.

> Are there any RRSAgent issues I need to worry about for taking minutes?
Nothing special besides the usuals. The PF teleconference cheat sheet
may still be the best set of pointers:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet
I should migrate that someday...

Michael