Re: Preview link to a draft warning for poorly supported widgets

Interesting. Because the styling is little bit funky. As others have already said I think the text is good tho! Any chance you could look if something like the CSS spec has a similar warning? I can also look into that if you prefer.

—Zoë Bijl