Re: Preview link to a draft warning for poorly supported widgets

I like the warning text so far.  I think if it also appeared on the Example pages that would, IMO, be a good way to solve for issue #8 as well.

From: "McCarthy, Mark C" <mcmccar2@uillinois.edu>
Date: Monday, September 23, 2019 at 5:23 PM
To: "public-aria-practices@w3.org" <public-aria-practices@w3.org>
Subject: Preview link to a draft warning for poorly supported widgets

Hi all,

Following discussion of issue #1150, I’ve come up with a draft warning. I think I’m on target, but may need refreshing.

Happy to make tweaks as necessary, and perhaps if time allows, we can discuss during tomorrow’s call.

___

Mark McCarthy, MSIM, IADP

Pronoun: He or They
QA, Accessibility Engineer | AITS IT Accessibility Liaison

Administrative Information Technology Services
217-300-3408 | mcmccar2@illinois.edu

“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.” - Bruce Lee

Under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act any written communication to or from university employees regarding university business is a public record and may be subject to public disclosure.