Re: CSS linter information for practices

It’s called stylelint. The stylelint site<https://stylelint.io/> maintains a list of complementary tools like editor plugins that should be helpful: https://stylelint.io/user-guide/complementary-tools/

From: "Gunderson, Jon R" <jongund@illinois.edu>
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 1:54 PM
To: "public-aria-practices@w3.org" <public-aria-practices@w3.org>
Subject: CSS linter information for practices

Could some one point me to the resources related to the CSS linter that has been added to aria practices testing.

I need to get this setup in my sublime editor.

Jon

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., CPWA
Coordinator of Accessible IT Group
Disability Resources and Education Services
1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: (217) 244-5870
E-mail: jongund@illinois.edu<mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>