From: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2019 5:20 PM
To: Valerie Young <valerie@bocoup.com>
Cc: public-aria-practices@w3.org <public-aria-practices@w3.org>; spectranaut@gmail.com <spectranaut@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Problem running the ARIA example regression tests on a windows 10 machine

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Valerie,

I deleted all the node_modules directories and even reinstalled NPM and NODEJS, but still get the same error:

This is the output I get:

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\aria-practices>npm run regression

> aria-practices@0.0.0 regression C:\inetpub\wwwroot\aria-practices

> ava test/tests/*.js

× test/tests/*.js does not exist.

npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE

npm ERR! errno 1

npm ERR! aria-practices@0.0.0 regression: `ava test/tests/*.js`

npm ERR! Exit status 1

npm ERR!

npm ERR! Failed at the aria-practices@0.0.0 regression script.

npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:

npm ERR!     C:\Users\Jon Gunderson\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_logs\2019-12-13T22_08_59_509Z-debug.log

Like I said it did work for me before on Windows.

Jon