Plan to revise alert dialog example page based on today's discussion

From: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 20:27:34 -0700
To: <public-aria-practices@w3.org>
Team,

Based on our discussion of issue 663 regarding alerts, I have revised the
description of issue 327, which was an existing issue that called for
enhancements to the alert example:

https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/issues/327

Now issue 327 calls for addition of two more alerts to the alert dialog
example page.

In the description (first comment), I have included some design points. We
still need a good idea for a dismissable alert.

Earlier in the year, Daniel Dafoe expressed an interest in working on issue
327 so I mentioned him in a comment to check his level of interest.

I also summarized our discussion and actions to close issue 663 in a comment
on issue 663:

https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/issues/663

There are still two more actions for which I need to set up tracking issues.

Matt