Re: Feedback on new aria-invalid guidance for spin button

How about something like this:

Most spinbutton implementations will prevent the input of invalid values. But, in some cases blocking invalid input might not be practical. In such scenarios aria-invalid is set to true if the value is outside of the allowed range.

This is pretty close to how I’d write it in an article or some such. I think I kept the information the same and only changed the tone slightly.

Talk soon.
— Michiel