RE: Urgent: design decision for presenting related linkson example pages

Siri, what do you mean? A heading that labels the four links? Something like
"Related Links"? Do others think that would be helpful? I am not very sure
about it.

I didn't include github in the labels because I was worried about the length
of text and wasn't sure that it really added information that would help the
user decide whether to activate the link.

The information I omitted with less confidence was using "AT" instead of
"Assistive Technology". I don't really like having that abbrefiation there.
Similarly, I left the name of the design pattern out of the design pattern
link, e.g., "Design Pattern" instead of "Accordion Design Pattern". I am
hoping the design pattern target is adequately implied by the page title.
So, if we were to add more words to the link text, I would be inclined to
lengthen one of those.

Matt