Re: I am not available for meeting on Monday 4 December 2017

From: Ann Abbott <annabbott@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 16:18:12 -0600
To: "Ku, Jaeun" <jku@illinois.edu>
Cc: "james.nurthen@oracle.com" <james.nurthen@oracle.com>, "public-aria-practices@w3.org" <public-aria-practices@w3.org>, Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
I also believe that I've completed all my assignments but am happy to
assist with whatever needs doing to meet the deadline.

As a side note - I've been using Chatzilla for IRC, which has now been
marked as "Legacy" and deprecated. Any suggestions for a Windows 10
replacement gratefully accepted - THANKS!!!

Kind Regards,
Ann
annabbott@gmail.com
512-451-8267