Re: I am not available for meeting on Monday 4 December 2017

I’ll be available on irc during that time. If we need to talk about any issues in specific please ping me and I’ll join on the phone but otherwise please work on anything assigned to you. I will try to send out reminders of work assigned to people before Monday.

Regards,
James