From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 4:21 PM
To: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>, ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
Subject: Re: id="undefined" in role mapping table

I'm tracking this in https://github.com/w3c/aria-common/issues/7

I don't really know how to fix it, though if I sat down with it long enough maybe I'd figure something out. I was hoping Jason Kiss or Shane would know what to do, but I doubt they're paying attention. You're welcome to look into it. Otherwise it's somewhere on my list. There are clues in the above issue about where to start looking.

Michael