Re: Editors' drafts for 2.2

On 16/07/2018 12:31 PM, Matt King wrote:
> NO, for apg, the master is apg 1.1. the editor's draft of apg 1.2 is in the apg-1.2. Branch. So, we changed to point to that using rawgit.
rawgit URIs aren't recommended for major use because it's a particularly
brittle service, so I have to change it for the TR publication.

I thought the intention was that the master branch would be "latest" and
versioned branches would have subsets of the commits as needed. A single
"latest" editors' draft should be sufficient in that case. Rawgit could
be used on version branches for internal review, but no need to point
the public to that.

If the editors disagree with that, we would need to set up versioned
editors' drafts in w3c.github.io space. E.g.,
https://w3c.github.io/aria-practices/1.1/ and
https://w3c.github.io/aria-practices/1.2/
or something. I'm not keen on this but can do it if it's seen as a priority.

On 16/07/2018 11:08 AM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
> TM;DG (too monday; didn't grok). ;)
>
> Mind being more specific, pointing to the commit where you corrected
> things, etc.? Apologies for being dense and thanks!!
>
> --joanie

Just for aria-practices I guess:
https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/commit/13cd0df4ddac1335659991319fdb9992974f2650
I had remembered changing in another spec as well but it was just me
correcting my own copy-paste error in status section.

Michael