RE: ARIA 1.2 WDs published

Awesome, thanks!!

From: James Nurthen <nurthen@adobe.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 2:50 PM
To: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>; ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ARIA 1.2 WDs published

Thanks so much Michael.

James Nurthen  |  Accessibility Engineer  |  Adobe  |  p. 415.832.2734  |  c. 415.987.1918  |  nurthen@adobe.com <mailto:nurthen@adobe.com>

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org <mailto:cooper@w3.org> >
Date: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 12:23 PM
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org <mailto:public-aria-editors@w3.org> >
Subject: ARIA 1.2 WDs published

December publications of ARIA 1.2, Core-AAM 1.2, and APG 1.2 are published to TR.

* https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.2/
* https://www.w3.org/TR/core-aam-1.2/
* https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-practices-1.2/

You may need to refresh your cache to see the new versions.

I pushed some commits to the master branch of each of these to address editorial issues that came up. You may need to copy those commits to version branches, I haven't done that.

I filed an issue and pull request for things that I wasn't prepared to do in master as editorial issues, though I did them in the publication branch in order to be able to publish.

Michael