ARIA 1.2 WDs published

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 15:23:17 -0500
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
December publications of ARIA 1.2, Core-AAM 1.2, and APG 1.2 are
published to TR.

  * https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.2/
  * https://www.w3.org/TR/core-aam-1.2/
  * https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-practices-1.2/

You may need to refresh your cache to see the new versions.

I pushed some commits to the master branch of each of these to address
editorial issues that came up. You may need to copy those commits to
version branches, I haven't done that.

I filed an issue and pull request for things that I wasn't prepared to
do in master as editorial issues, though I did them in the publication
branch in order to be able to publish.

Michael