ARIA common files can go into multiple branches

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:29:43 -0500
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
A while ago I set up automatic updating of the aria-common files, so
when a commit goes into the aria-common repository, a copy goes into the
common subdirectory of the other repos. Previously this only happened
for the master branch, but there are other branches that should have
this. I've parameterized this so the update can now go to whichever
branches are required. Let me know if you want aria-common to be
automatically synced to additional branches in your repo. Michael