No ARIA Editors 15 Nov 2017 - restart new year?

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 11:01:13 -0800
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
I will be only just be back from TPAC on Wednesday and have catch-up
conflicts with the ARIA editors meeting, so need to cancel again.

After TPAC discussion I think we will have interesting stuff to start
looking at soon. However, holiday schedules will make it difficult to
achieve momentum. I suggest we officially skip ARIA editors the rest of
the year and pick up in the new year. By then I think we will have built
up agenda. In principle that would be 3 January 2018.

Michael