Canceling ARIA Editors 18 January 2017

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 09:57:43 -0500
To: ARIA Editors <public-aria-editors@w3.org>
I'll cancel the ARIA editors meeting for today, because I haven't
managed to accumulate agenda and I don't know that anybody else has
agenda sufficient to warrant gathering the troops. If people would like
to coordinate at the time especially on upcoming publication plans, let
me know in IRC and we can use the slot for casual coordination just
involving the people who see the need.

The next regular meeting is scheduled for 1 February 2017.

Michael