Re: Draft approach to split ARIA repository

I agree with Michael that it would be preferable to be able to successfully
build a spec offline.  It would also be nice to run test builds on changes
to common files without first having to push them to master so they show up
at the URL used by other specs.

However, like Michiel I am uneasy about relative links between different
repos.  A repository is supposed to be self-contained.  Among other things,
cross-repo links would break on RawGit (which uses extra nesting in the URL
to denote the current git branch).  And while we won't be as dependent on
RawGit once we get automatically updated master builds pushed to gh-pages,
I do still expect it to be used when sharing proposed changes for
discussion before merging to master.

I'm afraid I don't have a suggestion for solving both problems, but I
wanted to note these issues.

~Amelia