Re: Automated snapshots of ARIA specs

You definitely DO NOT want to try to support a local version of spec
generator.  That tool is maintained by w3c staff and is required to be
reliable.  It is an integral part of Echnida.  I have never seen it be
down.  I am looking into the problem you reported right now.

As to automatic update accounts - I bet W3C has one already.  Maybe you
should check with the people who maintain this stuff (denis?)

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops