Re: Branching for 1.1?

It's a good question. A starter proposal at an answer but open to
alternate is:

1) The current github.io URIs be "current version" whatever that is, for
now.
2) We set up separate versioned URIs going forward, e.g,
w3c.github.io/aria/1.1/* and so forth.
3) We may or may not later decided to abandon the unversioned URIs, and
if we can figure out how, redirect them,  but wouldn't want to do that
just yet because of the pointers to that.

All this should be easy enough to keep up to date with commit hooks
specific to each branch, if we can ever figure out the one thing
blocking that from happening (enabling Travis-CI to push what it
generates to the repository).

Michael