RE: Agenda for ARIA-AT Wednesday 2019-04-17

Michael,

I will try to make it, but I will be traveling and not sure I will be able to connect.

Jon

From: Michael Fairchild <michael.fairchild@deque.com>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2019 3:38 PM
To: public-aria-at@w3.org
Subject: Agenda for ARIA-AT Wednesday 2019-04-17

Hello everyone,

Please join us for our call this week on Wednesday 2019-04-17.

Agenda:

  *   Jean-Francois Hector will facilitate a conversation to identify the use cases for the tool we will be designing and building. As we do this, we’ll identify different actors, what problems they have and what outcomes they’re hoping to achieve. Then we’ll prioritize these use cases and come to a consensus.

Meeting details:

·  When: every Wednesday for 1 hour

o 9:00 am Pacific (San Francisco)

o 11:00 am Central Time (Chicago)

o 12:00 pm Eastern Time (New York)

·  Where: BlueJeans call (details follow) with IRC

BlueJeans meeting info: You can dial in or connect via web or BlueJeans app.

To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone:

https://bluejeans.com/8935247677?src=calendarLink

One-Touch: +14087407256,,,,8935247677#,,#

Meeting ID: 8935247677

To join via phone:

1)         Dial: +1-408-740-7256

2)         Enter Conference ID: 8935247677#

Want to test your video connection?

https://bluejeans.com/111

IRC URL:

irc://irc.w3.org:6667/#aria-at<http://irc.w3.org:6667/#aria-at>

As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Michael Fairchild, CPWA<https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertification> • Accessibility Consultant

Deque Systems<https://deque.com>