From: Bryan Garaventa
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 11:10 AM
To: 'Rich Schwerdtfeger' <richschwer@gmail.com>
Cc: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Subject: RE: Test harness

Hi,
I'm still waiting for feedback from the role=switch question from last week that I sent to the ARIA list, which I need some help with.

I'll try to get to the aria-orientation ones by Thursday as well.

The markup part is relatively easy, but I am struggling with the wiki table formatting and the mappings, which seems stupid but the mappings table doesn't appear to match 1 to 1 comparisons as I noted in my earlier emails.

Bryan Garaventa
Accessibility Fellow
SSB BART Group, Inc.
bryan.garaventa@ssbbartgroup.com