Re: 7 Day Call for Consensus March 17, 2016 ARIA Working Group Resolutions

I would argue that when it comes to security and privacy, that SHOULD is
not enough: it needs to be a MUST (at least from my vantage point).

That said, if we can get a commitment from the SR vendors, then it might be
enough of a solution.

JF