Re: 7-day CfC: notes on option, treeitem, and spinbutton about children presentational - closes 15 June

Yes.

Children are presentational cannot work for treeitem, menuitem,
menuitemcheckbox and menuitemradio.

These roles are specifically required to have child elements in order to
create trees and menus as I detailed in another mail. We cannot add
children are presentational to them as it will break every single tree
and menu implementation.

Regards,

James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065