Areas of accomodation [via Argument Representation Community Group]

From: Tom Breton <tehom@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 21:56:22 +0000
To: public-argmntreprsnt@w3.org
One issue that we face is accomodating ancillary functionality: Whether to
accomodate How much How The last item, in my view, suggests a cautious answer:
 In order to keep our scope small, perhaps we can proceed by merely surveying
primary parties about what ancillary information they need to read and write,
choosing a suitable location and existing format, and [...]

This post sent on Argument Representation Community Group

'Areas of accomodation'

http://www.w3.org/community/argmntreprsnt/2013/06/04/areas-of-accomodation/

Learn more about the Argument Representation Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/argmntreprsnt