State of argument representation [via Argument Representation Community Group]

From: Tom Breton <tehom@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 21:13:25 +0000
To: public-argmntreprsnt@w3.org
First, I'm very much aware that there's more going on in software and formats
than I can personally keep track of.  So please, everybody, feel free to
comment with corrections and updates. That said, as I see it, the situation as
we begin this group is this.  There are or have recently been several strong
contenders [...]

This post sent on Argument Representation Community Group

'State of argument representation'

http://www.w3.org/community/argmntreprsnt/2013/06/04/state-of-argument-representation/

Learn more about the Argument Representation Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/argmntreprsnt