[via Argument Representation Community Group]

From: Tom Breton <tehom@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 20:57:09 +0000
To: public-argmntreprsnt@w3.org
Our mission statement refers to "statement-like objects". In order to dispel any
lingering mystery, I'll talk about that in this post. I phrase it that way so
that we don't commit prematurely to a representation. A mission statement
would be too early to decide that. Nevertheless, they are constrained to be
statement-like and connected so that our concept of argument isn't [...]

This post sent on Argument Representation Community Group

''

http://www.w3.org/community/argmntreprsnt/2013/06/04/8/

Learn more about the Argument Representation Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/argmntreprsnt