Re: Archive proposals to enhance Schema.org accepted and published

Great to see this work maturing. Let me elaborate on Richard's point:

"All these, new in version 3.5, terms are held in the 'pending' section of
the vocabulary.  This is normal practice and over time they will move out
of that section.  Being in pending does not mean that a term should not be
used.  In practice, the more a term is used, the sooner it will move out of
pending."

I'd go further, and say that we really want to see applications using and
consuming this new vocabulary, and that Schema.org is reluctant to move
terms out of Pending without evidence that they are being actively used in
serious applications. That need not be Web-wide search, but it should be
applications with real users of some kind. So if you *are* making use of
these terms, please don't be shy about sharing and publicizing what you're
doing!

Dan