Re: Proposal submitted to Schema.org

Hi Adrian,

Your prompting question arrived at a coincidental moment.

I had just said to myself (the problem & joy of working from home on your
own!) that I would make myself another coffee and then start collating the
messages of support and intention for the proposed archive based
enhancements to submit them in support of a renewed effort to get the
proposal accepted.

I expect to submit something to the Schema.org lists over the next few days.

If anyone else wishes to add their message of support, there is still time
if you are quick.

~Richard

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate