Re: Proposal submitted to Schema.org

On 30 September 2017 at 00:42, Mark A. Matienzo <mark.matienzo@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Is there a recommended way to test out additional examples we might
> develop using the proposal? Testing using something the Google Structured
> Data Testing Tool leads to errors since the proposal is clearly not part of
> Schema.org yet.

Although the Google tool will complain (too much usually), it ought
nevertheless to still show you the basic shape of the extracted data, in
terms of objects/properties. We are in the process of updating it to
Schema.org v3.3 release currently btw.

For an opensource alternative you might try
http://linter.structured-data.org/ ...

Dan