Re: Tweaks to the Archives proposal [via Schema Architypes Community Group]

Thanks Adrian.

I had dropped in a link to it and other things but the community web tool dropped them when producing the email from the post.

Full post here: https://www.w3.org/community/architypes/2017/06/29/tweaks-to-the-archives-proposal/

~Richard