Re: Agreeing on archives proposal

Thanks Owen for summarising where we are at with this.

I suggest that we give it a week (at this time of vacations) for
alternative proposals if any to surface plus suggestions for any missing
properties.  I concur with the understanding that silence can be taken as
 non-objection.

For those making such suggestions remember we are looking to share
information about archives and their contents to aid their discovery on the
web.  We are not looking to replicate internal metadata standards which
capture important information that would not help in that goal.

In the meantime those wishing to express a preference either way can
respond to this thread.  Based upon traffic during the week we can plan a
way forward towards a consensus.

~Richard.

Richard Wallis
Founder, Data Liberate