Location in relation to archive contents

When I was writing up my proposal on the wiki last week I noticed an issue with “Location” Initial proposal Richard had posted to start discussion

In the example markup in the Initial proposal (https://www.w3.org/community/architypes/wiki/Initial_model_proposal) the property schema:contentLocation is used to define the location of the archive contents (i.e. where it is physically located).

However, the ‘contentLocation’ property is currently defined in SDO as "The location depicted or described in the content. For example, the location in a photograph or painting.”, so it seems clear that this is not the correct property.

In my proposal I used the ‘location’ property instead. This is defined as 'The location of for example where the event is happening, an organization is located, or where an action takes place.’ - which is better, but still doesn’t feel quite right.

I think both proposals could and should be consistent in the way they specify location of archive contents.
Is ‘location’ correct despite the slightly narrow definition?
Is there an existing alternative in SDO already?
Should we have a new property that is more specifically about the location in relation to archive contents?

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com