Re: Alt Proposal discussions: ArchiveProperties vs ArchiveUnit

Hi Owen,

Thanks for starting to split out the threads of discussion.

>From my point of view the type name of *ArchiveProperties* is more
descriptive of the vocabulary constructs it represents (for the benefit of
archivists applying it) than the type of *Thing* It is being applied to
(which will help the non archivists discover what is being described).
*ArchiveUnit* is closer to the intention I believe, also in this
alternative model *ArchiveItem* could also be a possibility.

~Richard.